In Mincraft games: Villagers are either males or females who have human-like appearances and behaviors. You can communicate with them in a variety of ways, including conversing, asking them to follow you, requesting favors, and even attempting to be amorous!
You can build relationships (either good or bad) with villagers. Your character’s role in the community will develop based on how you choose to have them act.
Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) completely replaces villagers with humans, and adds interactions, marriage, and babies!
You can marry villagers if you get your relationship high enough. Married couples can have children who will do many chores for you. In single player and LAN, you can marry other players and have children with them too!
However, you must exercise caution while dealing with locals…
You don’t want to jeopardize your chances of having a happy relationship!
This mod based off real life in Minecraft. Get married, have a family, get a job, and run your village and hire villagers to do daily chores in Minecraft. Villagers are either males or females who look and act like humans. You can interact with them in a lot of different ways, like chatting, asking them to follow you, asking favors, and trying to be romantic.
How to install:
This mod requires an additional RadixCore API found here.
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Open finder on a Mac, hold down ALT, then select Go then Library from the top menu bar. Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder.
- The mod should now be installed when you open Minecraft and select the mods icon.